Good communications are the most cost-effective tools you can use to get your message across, and storytelling is the key to engagement.
In addition to writing her own books and articles (see Publications), Devra Hall Levy also wields a pen for hire:
- first-person essays and letters to the editor increase your visibility
- feature articles and books demonstrate the depth of your expertise
- production narratives replace press releases to promote new products
- people profiles spotlight excellence and boost morale
- commemorative books celebrate professional and organizational milestones
Finely crafted prose and a narrative approach can bring your communications front-and-center to solidify your identity and out-distance the competition.
Devra Hall Levy has been applying the power of words to books and articles for 30 years. Contact her today for a free consultation.